COVID-19 is touching all of our lives and at this time our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our customers, staff and company members, all part of the extended Glyndebourne family.
In line with Glyndebourne’s decision to amend/cancel some performances in Festival 2020, you are able to make changes to your booking by following these steps:
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top right corner of the Dining at Glyndebourne website.
- Enter your email address and dining password when prompted (if you have forgotten your dining password, please follow the link to reset).
- Select ‘Orders’ button, again in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the underlined ‘Cancel’ option next to the order that you wish to cancel.
- Finally, select the ‘Cancel My Order’ button on the right side of the page. You will then receive a message saying that your order has been cancelled, an automated email and a refund of any monies paid back onto the original card used for payment.
If you experience any difficulties in this process, please do not hesitate to email us email@example.com
Please note – cancellations must be actioned on line or in writing, we cannot take these by telephone. If you have paid by any other method other than credit/debit card, please email us at the above address and we will action the refund manually.